ENJOY THE ACTION FROM OUR AUGUST 9, 2014 MATCH:
BIGFORK DEFENSIVE PISTOL
Does the word competition or believing you have to practice before shooting with us keep you from coming out? Don't let this concern you.
15 REASONS TO COME SHOOT WITH US:
1. This is defensive practical training for concealed carry or defensive situations.
2. Will build skill and confidence in your ability.
3. Learn and develop advanced gun handling skills.
4. The only requirements are to be safe & have fun.
5. No one will make fun of you or put you down.
6. We will be glad to assist you in not only how to shoot the match, but in the practical application of our
sport to your daily life.
7. We welcome women. Women comprise a healthy percentage of all first-time handgun buyers in the U.S. Women - bring your men with you.
8. First match with us is $5.00.
9. Receive non-critical advice on improving your handgun skills (if you want it).
10. Learn new defensive techniques.
11. See other defensive handguns and shoot them.
12. See an array of defensive carry gear.
13. Meet new people who have a passion for shooting.
14. You can come and observe for free (just bring eye and ear protection).
15. If you want to come and participate, but don't have the gear, contact the Match Director.
Setup begins at 0730.
Safety Meeting starts at 0900. You must attend the safety meeting to shoot.
(Shooters arriving after 0915 will be an observer for the day.)
Your first match is $5.00. After your first match, the fee is $15.00 (BFGC Members) and $20.00 (non-members). If you help with setup AND take down the fee is $5.00 off. Everyone is requested to bring exact change for the match.
NOTE: If you have input for a Course of Fire, please notify the Match Director below.
Thanks for your participation and Be Safe.
For more information contact: Jack Andenoro